Manufacturing technology of Contraflu involves two major steps:
1) Patent-protected step:
- manufacturing of starting active substance – purified rabbit polyclonal immune antibodies, with an original technology;
2) Generic step:
- manufacturing of finished dosage form (oral tablets), with generic technology covered by the Pharmacopoeia.
- Fully GMP compliant technology;
- Can be easily up-scaled;
- Low manufacturing cost (< $.70 for a USA-based manufacturer);
- Substance manufacturing technology is transferable to another facility.
Note for partners:
Manufacturing know-how is a part of Cont®aFlu IP package offered for acquisition.
It will be disclosed as a step of due diligence before entering into the Licensing Agreement.